Northeast – Technical /
CSA is seeking a RPA Developer to join our team. This position is contingent upon award.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture.
- Work closely with a Solution Architect to understand project design requirements
- Configure, build, and test RPA solutions in UiPath based on project design requirements
- Have a working knowledge of the ReFrameWork
- Have a strong knowledge of exception handling
- Develop and deliver on-time with minimal supervision.
- Follow good security practices to ensure the application is free of most common programming vulnerabilities.
- Provide periodic status updates on the progress of automation development efforts.
- Confirm compliance with application development standards.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Engage in continuous self-improvement of technical skills and improvements in RPA techniques and toolsets.
- RPA development experience
- UiPath experience
- Software development/programming experience
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application
- Ability to obtain a clearance; no dual citizenship
- DoD experience
- Active DoD Public Trust Clearance
- UiPath Advanced Developer certification
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? It’s no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.