Grafenwoehr, Germany /
Mission Support Services – Mission Support Services /
Capstone is seeking a SharePoint Administrator for its Knowledge Management Team at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwöhr, Germany. The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for managing and developing the web-based platform
for the Joint Multinational Simulation Center as a project-based selection and resource configuration knowledge management tool. This role manages the architecture of the platform, facilitates ease of use for all customers, and delivers robust support and maintenance. The SharePoint Administrator collaborates with all performance and
capability units, remote mission training centers, knowledge product management enablers, operations management and the contract program management team. This position reports directly to the Knowledge Manager.
- Responsible for content management on the Joint Multinational Simulation Center
- SharePoint portals and public websites, sub-sites, lists, libraries and content.
- Develop, maintain and continually improve:
- The knowledgebase content, taxonomy and organization
- The processes for managing knowledge
- The processes around the creation and use of knowledge
- Optimize knowledge articles for our clients through gap analysis, metrice valuations, working with SMEs, editing, and publishing to our client’s knowledge base
- Work with groups and subject matter experts throughout the organization to support individual and local information search and retrieval needs
- Contribute, build and implement SEO best practices for the knowledge base
- Support business initiatives and goals and map knowledge impacts and implement change/solution
- Optimize content according to Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Manage content distribution to online channels.
- Increase web traffic across platforms and track web analytics and users' engagement.
- Build advanced logic into knowledge management systems to make simulations of human decision-making.
- Create systems to support the use of process automation metrics.
- Transform management ideas and implement appropriate solutions
- Identify, track and manage project issues/challenges and ensure they are reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple simultaneous priorities and workflow, and effectively work both individually and as part of a team.
- Support business initiatives and goals, and map knowledge impacts and implement
- Digitize the client's knowledge assets to resolve client challenges by converting into a format to maximize access and utilization.
- Analyze, uncover and understand business challenges and issues faced by the customer, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings and workshops to collect input, discuss requirements, report progress and present outcomes.
- Provide high-quality customer service on the delivery, deployment and application of solutions; resolve help desk tickets; troubleshoot problems that arise in an expeditious and efficient manner.
- Manage new requests for intranet projects and sites.
- Support internal and external technical-related inquiries.
- Support knowledge system development and research activities.
- A bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience OR an associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience OR a major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience OR 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- U.S. secret security clearance.
- Proven experience in Knowledge Management processes
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail; strong analytical skills; and strong time management skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional work teams providing direction and motivation to others.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to be detail-, deadline-, and results-oriented.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Capable of working at a computer terminal for extended periods.
- A highly passionate, optimistic, and confident individual who can work with equal dedication for projects that comes along
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An inquisitive individual with a vision to succeed through teamwork
- Ability to research and collect information from a wide variety of resources
- Ability to work with senior Government and Industry leaders.
- Experience with electronic knowledge repository management, intranets/portals, collaborative tools, and social media tools.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.