Grafenwoehr, Germany /
Mission Support Services – Mission Support Services /
CSA+Capstone is seeking a Protection Training Instructor to train U.S. and multinational military personnel on specialized areas focused on the Protection Warfighter Function and trains exercise support personnel how to emulate specialized areas. The Protection Training Instructor executes the design, planning, preparation, execution, and recovery of training events from the company through the Combined Joint Task Force level. Provides subject matter expertise for the Protection function primarily focused on Air Defense, Military Police or Engineer functions.
This position is located in Grafenwoehr, Germany.
- Performs one or more of the following or related activities:
- Assesses unit training to include Protection warfighter function requirements and designs computer simulation exercises to accomplish them.
- Assesses unit performance during computer simulation exercises.
- Prepares exercise scenarios, war plans, and orders to support exercises to include - -- - -Protection warfighter function products.
- Supports assessments input to for exercise design, planning, preparation, execution, and after action review of company through COCOM‐level exercises.
- Designs, develops, rehearses, and executes academics to include Sustainment warfighter products.
- Develops and executes AAR products and take‐ away packages.
- Trains U.S. and multinational military personnel on specialized areas.
- Trains exercise support personnel how to emulate specialized areas.
- Performs Protection Observer/Trainer Controller duties
- Develops and executes Protection portions of AAR products and take-away packages.
- Design, develop, rehearse, and execute Protection warfighter function related academics
- Performs and provides military Protection exercise analytical support.
- Designs Exercise Support Plans and Exercise Support Manning Documents.
- Analyzes, develops and synchronizes story lines and Joint Master Scenario Event List.
- Provides Protection functional expertise to simulation data base builds.
- Analyzes military mission requirements in the context of developing computerized simulation exercises and training events.
- Develops assessments input for exercise design, planning, preparation, execution, and after action review of company through COCOM‐level exercises.
- Researches, analyzes, implements and develops specialized training materials to enhance military exercises.
- Provides subject matter expertise on the U.S. military exercise system.
- Tests stations and system configuration as part of the exercise preparation phase.
- Performs IT quality assurance of systems and provide feedback to system network administrators.
- Documents and updates processes.
- Performs tasks under deadlines.
- Works with senior Government and Industry leaders.
- As required, is prepared to support the move and setup/recovery of exercise equipment and furniture in accordance with approved room builds
- As required, is prepared to role play U.S. Army, joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and/or multinational individuals.
- As required, is prepared to operate mission command and simulation systems
- Master's degree in a related field and three (3 )years of specialized experience;
- OR Bachelor's degree in a related field and (6) years of specialized experience;
- OR ten (10) years of specialized experience.
- Graduate of CGSC or ILE (MEL 4) or equivalent military schooling.
- Experience supporting Battalion level or higher command assignment or S4/G4 assignment for Battalion of high level command.
- Three (3) years of recent supervisory experience.
- Knowledgeable in Army Warfighter functions.
- Knowledgeable on US Army Doctrine.
- Outstanding work ethic and personal integrity.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, day or night, for consecutive days up to 3 weeks.
- Clearance: Secret clearance.
- Experience controlling medium to large unit training events and operations for MTC or similar organizations.
- Experience executing Mission Command training at battalion level or higher.
- Familiarity with Army Mission Command Systems/Platforms.
- Knowledge of planning and executing large training events and how to use the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) to support customer training requirements.
- Knowledge of Joint and NATO Doctrine.
- Knowledge of Observer Controller/Trainer functions.
- Ability to write Battalion and higher Operations Orders in accordance with Army doctrine.
- Experience operating Microsoft Office products.
- IT systems and network experience.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.