Senior Technical Writer
San Diego, CA Client /
Southwest – Acquisition /
Client Solution Architects (CSA) has an immediate opening for a Senior Technical Writer to provide support on one of our government services contracts located in San Diego, CA.
Key Role/Position Description:
• Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties identified below independently. • May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Create, edit, and review technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- 7+ years of experience creating, editing, and reviewing technical materials for Department of Defense (DoD), Navy acquisition program, or related agencies.
- Experience developing and editing Extensible Markup Language (XML) technical documents and/or Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant training documentation.
- Experience applying regulations and policies affecting publishing of Navy publications; practices, and standards (i.e. Naval Education and Training (NAVEDTRA) Series, MILSTD-29612 Series, and Advanced Distributive Learning (ADL) initiatives).
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to learn and apply installation concepts to assigned duties.
- Active Department of Defense SECRET security clearance
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? It’s no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.