Junior Logistics Analyst
San Diego, CA CSA /
Southwest – Acquisition /
Client Solution Architects (CSA) has an immediate opening for a Junior Integrated Logistics Associate to provide support on one of our government services contracts located in San Diego, CA.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and self-starter with excellent attention to detail, data entry skills, and can communicate well. The position requires someone who can take ownership of his/her work and stay organized, follow directions, and has an ability to problem solve and troubleshoot independently. The ideal candidate must be a team player who is willing to ask questions, roll up their sleeves to meet commitments, and has a positive outlook on working within a team environment that is client service focused.
Key Role/Position Description:
· Support the essential Logistics Management and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) activities associated with a Major Defense Acquisition Program.
· Record meeting minutes and action items from all logistics related meetings and develop ILS schedules. Track and maintain ILS action item database and performance.
· Support the development of Life Cycle Logistics documentation, other milestone-required documentation, logistics data calls including maintaining digital data and development of draft inputs, and maintain logistics instructions, directives, and policies.
· Maintain awareness of the Fleet Modernization Program (FMP) management and Operations Manual, Surface Ships and Carriers Entitled Process for Modernization and Operations Manual (ONE Book) changes/updates.
· Reviews ILS Certifications for surface ships, submarines, and carriers by performing logic checks and technical data verifications utilizing multiple websites and databases.
· Coordinates and interfaces with the In-service Engineering Agent (ISEA) on Software Delivery Documents (SWD), ILS Checklist, and ILS Certifications.
· Monitors and tracks new ILS Certification records in SPAWAR and PEO Integrated Data Environment and Repository (SPIDER) and Navy Data Environment (NDE) to ensure it is current and accurate.
· Provide input to the monthly Installation Metrics Briefs and delivers to the Assistant Program Manager Logistics (AMP-L).
· Tracks and closely monitors the status and approval of SCD, ECR, FCO, and SWDs to support ILS Certification development for upcoming CNO ship availabilities within the Availability minus 12 months (A-12) window.
· Collaborates with respective ISEA, SYSCOM, and Ships Program Managers (SPM) to ensure the most accurate information and ILS Certification completeness in order to ensure ILS Certifications are approved by A-4.
· Review ECRs/other pertinent program documentation to determine logistics impacts and provide client with voting recommendation
· Collaborate with various functional areas (such as modernization and engineering) for planning future program installations.
- 0-2 years experience in direct logistics support to a Navy Acquisition program office (PEO/PMW) or similar DoD organization
- Competency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint)
- Active Department of Defense Secret-level Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- DAWIA Level I in Life Cycle Logistics or equivalent certification or military experience
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? It’s no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.