Simulation Facilitator III
Grafenwoehr, Germany /
Mission Support Services – Mission Support Services /
CSA+Capstone is seeking a Simulation Facilitator to join our team in Grafenwoehr, Germany.
The Simulation Facilitator provides technical expertise for the set-up, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting of U.S. military command and control related clients and software tools. Individual shall be the technical expert on the simulation-stimulation of the systems to include the employment of simulations and/or gaming systems that stimulate command and control systems. Support the design, planning, preparation, execution, and recovery of systems to support exercise control. Provide instruction to personnel as designated by the exercise/event lead to meet individual and unit training objectives. Works in support of IT system configuration; troubleshoot issues and provide IT quality assurance.
- Performs and provides military exercise analytical support.
- Designs Exercise Support Plans and Exercise Support Manning Documents.
- Analyzes, develops and synchronizes story lines and Joint Master Scenario Event List.
- Provides functional expertise to support simulation data base builds.
- Is prepared to operate mission command and simulation systems.
- Supports the development after action review materials.
- Analyzes military mission requirements in the context of developing computerized simulation exercises and training events.
- Provides subject matter expertise on the U.S. military exercise system.
- Tests stations and system configuration as part of the exercise preparation phase.
- Performs IT quality assurance of systems and provide feedback to system network administrators.
- Provides input to exercise design and technical planning products.
- Supports set-up, transition, and break down for all training and training support activities pertaining to this task order.
- Participates in individual training, seminars, conferences, exercise/experiment planning events, site surveys, and exercise and training events and supports the planning and preparation processes and product development as needed.
- Seven (7) years of recent specialized experience;
- OR 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Army constructive and virtual models and simulations
- Experience creating gaming simulation databases in support of an exercise, event or testing.
- Experience with US DoD modeling and simulation defense programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products required.
- IT systems and network experience desired.
- Outstanding work ethic and personal integrity.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to document and update processes.
- Ability to perform tasks under deadlines.
- Ability to work with senior Government and Industry leaders.
- Possess a very high degree of attention to detail.
- Capable of working at a computer terminal for extended periods.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, day or night, for consecutive days up to 4 weeks.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret w/SCI.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.