Electronic Classroom Technical Support Specialist
Whidbey Island, WA /
Cyber & IT – Cyber and IT Solutions /
CSA+Capstone is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide electronic classroom technical support for our Navy client.
As a Technical Support Specialist , you will ensure student training infrastructure is functional and available and Active Directory accounts are properly configured. You’ll help customers overcome any challenges through monitoring and performance management. You will identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement in a mission critical network. Your experience and communication skills will come in handy as you turn metrics into information and communicate their meaning. You will gain experience in managing users and computers in an enterprise network.
- Specialist III Years of Experience: 6
- Specialist IV Years of Experience: 3
- General Experience: Electronic Documentation, System Administration, Network Administration, Database Administration
- Certifications: IA Contractor Training and Certification and Computing Environment (CE) certification may be required at the task order level.
- Experience with connectivity, interoperability, operational readiness, and security and compliance systems maintenance
- Experience with systems and hardware and software administration and integration
- Experience with routine maintenance, including break and fix, backup and recovery, and inventory and asset management
- Secret clearance
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with multi-media systems support and community of interest (COI) network operations
- Experience with local group policy management and file share, system, and account administration
- Experience with configuration and change management and life cycle support
- Experience with workstation and server hardware installation, maintenance, board replacement, and cable switching
- Experience with system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of system development, software maintenance, and ancillary functions
- Knowledge of cyber defense compliance and accreditation services
- Ability to connect non-Navy workstations to the network system
- Ability to perform onsite service center support
- Bachelor's degree
The likely salary range for this position is $72,000 - $100,000 this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.