Task Order Manager
Fort Hood, TX /
Mission Support Services – Mission Support Services /
CSA+Capstone is seeking a Task Order Manager to oversee all task order program requirements in support of our Army client in Fort Hood, TX.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Serve as the principal point of contact with the PCO and COR for all technical requirements in the task order
- Directly supervise the Site Managers at your designated location, and manage the performance of all employees assigned to this task order
- Oversee all program requirements, including negotiating and approving changes to the task order, taking all actions necessary to ensure compliance and proper performance of all work assigned, and acquisition of additional or replacement personnel as needed
- Master's degree in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline with five (5) years of experience in the management of projects or programs of similar size, scope and complexity or a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline with eight (8) years of experience in the management of projects or programs of similar size, scope and complexity
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in support of project/study management, including two (2) years managing the execution of contracts covering multiple functional and geographical areas
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in managing an office in executing a variety of contracts covering multiple
- Prior service as a Centralized Selection List (CSL) battalion or brigade commander
- In-depth knowledge of virtual training simulators
- Completion of a Command and General Staff College (CGSC) or equivalent military schooling
- MC training at Battalion command level or higher
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Completion of a a Senior Service College (SSC) military schooling
- Constructive simulations experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.