Portsmouth, VA /
Cyber & IT – Cyber and IT Solutions /
CSA+Capstone is seeking a Sharepoint Designer/Developer as our Cyber & IT Solutions Division continues to grow in the Hampton Roads and surrounding areas. We have an immediate opportunity to support a prime contract with the NAVSEA CIO at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY) in Portsmouth, Virginia.
This role will act as a developer for the IT Solutions Branch in support of the Norfolk Naval Shipyard’s Client Services Division of the Command Information Office.
Your IT skills can strengthen the critical pillar NNSY depends upon to complete its mission: the construction, conversion, overhaul, repair, alteration, dry-docking, and outfitting of ships and crafts for the world's most powerful Navy!
- Develops custom web parts as needed to support the NNSY SharePoint 2016 environment.
- Extends SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Gathers requirements and implements technical solutions that satisfy those requirements.
- Designs, develops, and deploys enterprise applications, products, and associated modules within an object-oriented architecture.
- Translates application requirements into an object-oriented business model.
- Architects and designs web-based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
- Provides functional and technical troubleshooting and support for SharePoint solutions.
- Maintains existing databases and design, structure, and maintains additional databases as required to support new applications.
- Coordinates, builds, configures, patches, and upgrades databases by Security Technical Information Guidance (STIG).
- Maintains documentation related to design, development, testing, and implementation of the database systems (including details on customization and/or configuration, codes, scripts, and in support of Certification and Accreditation requirements).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another IT-related field. Four (4) years of related experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience related to the job responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software.
- Create clean, scalable SharePoint front-end solutions capable of running in a cloud/365 environment.
- Proficiency with SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Qualifying 8570 Baseline Certification for IAT Level II (e.g. CompTIA Security+).
- DoD Top Secret clearance.
- SharePoint User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) design experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, CSA may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.