Manager, Email Marketing
Remote - US /
CSC Generation (Shared Services - US) – Marketing /
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is an Altos Ventures backed technology company that is saving retail by acquiring store and catalog-based retailers, and transforming them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just seven years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane, Amerimark Interactive, Touch of Modern, and Cherryman saving thousands of jobs and reaching over a billion dollars in revenue.
We are looking for a data driven, Email Marketing Manager (preferably ecommerce background) to join our Marketing team. As an Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will own project execution, ESP assessments & migrations, strategic implementation, transactional emails, reporting dashboards and overall growth of the email channel. You will have exposure to the latest tech in email and will be at the forefront of building conversion focused ecommerce funnels.
This position will report into the Director of Email & Retention Marketing.
What you get to do every day:
- QA and schedule email campaigns
- Manage overall email marketing strategy and projects.
- Evaluate current campaigns/programs, recommend improvements.
- Develop and present insightful reports on a weekly basis and have a strong grasp of email and on-site metrics (must be proficient in Google Analytics and understand tracking).
- Develop a lead generation and nurturing strategy.
- Create and develop dynamic email lists on an ongoing basis.
- Manage automation emails and A/B testing calendar.
- Focus on deliverability and inboxing rates and maintain the highest standards of domain reputation. (Knowledge on domain setup and security a plus)
- Reduce list churn, optimize automations, lead A/B testing amongst other KPIs.
- Analyze data to get smart insights and guide the channel and team
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions.
- ESP migration experience and deep understanding or product/order data feeds & email API’s.
- Must understand email & privacy laws: GDPR, CASL, CCPA compliance.
- Manage a team of email coordinators and designers.
- HTML knowledge is a plus (to troubleshoot and test).
- Knowledge of project management, and using PM/ticketing tools like JIRA & Asana.
- Experience with SMS marketing is a plus but not required
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years of past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, web analytics and managing a lean team.
- Proficient using email technologies (Listrak, Pardot, Emarsys, Wunderkind)
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends and a constant learner attitude.
- Experience with email automation tools and ecommerce automation strategies
- Sense of ownership in your work and performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player and builder
- Good time-management skills & ability to work on tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision and a variety of supplemental policies available
- Company 401K match
- Company Health Spending Account (HSA) match
- Company provides group life insurance at no cost
- COBRA reimbursement for salaried employees until health insurance eligible
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off with pay!
- Pet Insurance
- Generous employee discounts
This posting is intended for candidates that reside in the following states:
AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
This position may not be performed, in whole or in part, in New York City (whether from an office, in the field, or remotely from the candidate's home).
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com