Director of Ecommerce
Remote - Canada /
One King's Lane – Marketing /
At One Kings Lane, we’re doing so much more than selling great home décor. We are pioneering a new generation in ecommerce, building the next great lifestyle brand, and rapidly scaling our revenues and employee base. Our company is full of passionate, innovative, agile and customer-focused employees who understand the value of collaboration. If you bring passion and high impact to your work each day, we invite you to apply to join the One Kings Lane family and see where we can take this company—and your career—together.
Live Your Style. This is the brand mission of One Kings Lane, and a promise we make to our customers.
We do that through our four key brand tenants:
We offer an edited product CURATION.
We inspire with original CONTENT.
We build a meaningful CONNECTION with our customers and the Design Community
We deliver a best-in-class eCOMMERCE shopping experience.
One Kings Lane, a CSC Generation Company, is looking for a Director of eCommerce to lead our evolution as a digital-first home furnishings brand. This key leadership position is accountable for developing and communicating an ecommerce strategy that is aligned with and supports broader business initiatives. Our Director requires a special fit, someone that is tactical, scrappy, and embraces a small team environment; we are not a startup, but we operate with that creative and curious mindset. We want you to own the eCommerce channel, be the in-house expert, and push the team to drive innovation and excellence.
What you get to do every day:
- Drives the strategy for a high growth P&L.
- Develop short- and long-term growth plans and financial budgets to determine and meet business goals.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve key onsite metrics, margin, and overall profitability.
- Execute the annual E-Commerce plan in line with the planning process.
- Drives digital marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Partners with the paid marketing team to optimize spend across key acquisition channels.
- Oversee the development, execution and implementation of the email marketing strategy and programs. Lead the email marketing team.
- Balance growth and profitability to deliver results.
- Monetizes traffic and improves site conversion metrics.
- Drive tactical and technology roadmap to increase omnichannel visitors, conversion rate, basket size, and margin.
- Own the execution of site design, product hierarchy, site content, site merchandising, site functionality, and site performance.
- Leverage site analytics to monitor performance and guide action.
- Focuses on constantly improving the customer experience.
- Partner cross-functionally with operations, merchandising, creative, and customer service to deliver on customer expectations.
- Provides leadership, direction, mentoring and coaching to the E-Commerce team.
- Works closely with all functions, including Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, Merchandising, Creative, and Operations.
- Acts as a focal point for progress reporting on key initiatives and communicates to executives and other key stakeholders the strategy for driving the E-Commerce business.
What we love about you:
- You dream big and drive innovative solutions.
- You put our customers and their journey with One Kings Lane.
- You love your team. We are a small, passionate team that believes that we are stronger together.
- You love being part of an evolving brand.
- You have fun at work.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous DTC eCommerce experience, preferably in a startup or emerging brand environment.
- 8+ years' eCommerce experience, with proven growth of responsibility and ownership.
- Results Driven with a passion for making change and improvements.
- Data Driven and can translate data into action.
- Strong UX/UI understanding with customer experience at the forefront.
- Strong marketing sensibility and the ability to balance commerce with content.
- Strong technical and operational skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a varied audience both strategy and detailed business requirements.
- Passion to drive top-line growth using web marketing and analytics.
- Proven track record of driving growth and operational improvements.
What's in it for you:
- Massive career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits through Greenshield- Health Benefits 100% employer paid!
- Company Provided Life Insurance equal to one year salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Birthday off with pay!
- Paid holidays
- Complimentary DirectBuy Membership!
- 100% Remote Opportunity!
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org