Field Measure & Installation Coordinator
Selbyville, DE /
Home Designs – CU Install /
Home Designs is a rapidly growing kitchen & bath remodeling company. From designing new spaces using state-of-the-art 3D software, to providing home renovation services, we possess the skills and resources needed to be a one stop shop for our customers.
For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading experts in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region.
Cabinetry Unlimited is seeking a full-time Field Measure & Installation Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for the successful execution and implementation of the kitchen design in the field. Grow your career and work in a great environment!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing customer installation package created by Designer.
- Field measure and verify dimensions in field prior to install of product
- Providing guidance to installation sub-contractors as needed
Duties in the field include the following:
- Layout project and cabinets on floor so plumbing and electrical can be located properly
- Verify framing dimensions verses plans
- Notify all parties of any changes needed before installation. Create proper paper trail.
- Verify changes requested have been completed before installation.
- Inspect installation after completion
- Make adjustments and complete minor repairs while creating punch list of projects.
- Verify completion of project installation.
- 3+ years of construction experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Strong organizational, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent customer management, communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Full-time, Monday – Friday: 7am-3:30pm
Why work for us?
- Benefits! Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and your Birthday off with Pay!
- 401K plans with employer match
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Professional Development Training
- Casual Dress Code
- Most projects will be based in the lower Delmarva peninsula
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org