Remote - US /
Home Designs – Finance /
Home Designs is an exciting, rapidly growing kitchen & bath design company that specializes in custom cabinetry and one-stop shopping. We provide clients with a robust offering of well-known brands, in-house design expertise, and a growing group of retail showrooms. Grow your career with us in a great work environment!
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to help with M&A diligence, forecasting, ad hoc quantitative analysis, and project management. This is a remote position, and the individual will collaborate directly with the senior leadership team to produce and manage a variety of key presentations and reports for companywide use. The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated person who demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style.
Your day to day will vary but here’s an idea of what you’ll work on:
- Assist the M&A team with due diligence
- Prepare / consolidate cash flow forecasts, liquidity analysis, and financial model forecasts
- Support annual budgeting and planning processes
- Assist the corporate Controller with accounting-related tasks on an ad hoc basis
- Assist our showrooms with quantitative analysis and business case development as needed
- Demonstrate interpersonal ability to schedule, manage, and execute projects with internal groups
- Prepare various reports for lenders, vendors, and other external parties
- Support and develop presentations for key constituents
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting. CPA preferred.
- 2-4 years of previous related work experience
- Proven ability to perform in a remote setting
- Strong data analysis skills, decision-making skills, and project management skills
- Experience developing comprehensive financial models
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and to support key stakeholders
- Flexible, team player. There is a strong emphasis on cultural fit.
- Ability to simplify complex analysis and findings in a clear and concise manner
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- $80,000 - $95,000 plus bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Substantial career growth opportunities for an ambitious individual joining a rapidly growing business
- Competitive compensation
- Casual/flexible work environment, no suits or ties
- Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision and a variety of supplemental policies available
- Company 401K match
- Company Health Spending Account (HSA) match
- Company provides group life insurance at no cost
- COBRA reimbursement for salaried employees until health insurance eligible
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off with pay!
- Pet Insurance
- Generous employee discounts
This posting is intended for candidates that reside in the following states:
AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
This position may not be performed, in whole or in part, in New York City (whether from an office, in the field, or remotely from the candidate's home).
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com