Remote - US /
Sur La Table – Product Engineering /
With over 50 stores and the largest avocational cooking program in the US, Sur La Table offers an unsurpassed selection of exclusive and premium-quality goods for the kitchen and table – and the culinary expertise and inspiration to go along with it. Whether the job entails interacting with our customers, driving digital growth, or providing vital behind-the-scenes support, we’re all here for the same reason – to roll up our sleeves and create happiness through cooking and sharing good food
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be a part of the team building a portfolio of shared products for our brands to deliver on their goals.
As a Product Manager, you will collaborate with us to:
- Drive product development for projects such as: cross platform checkout, website performance, and e-commerce add-on services
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success
- Define your roadmap, partner with engineering to design, schedule and deliver customer-inspired solutions.
- Manage deliverables across tactical priorities and strategic objectives
We are excited to have you join our team because you:
- Have 5+ years of retail or e-commerce technologies product management experience.
- Have experience with SQL, Visio, Jira, SFCC, BigCommerce, or Kibo
- Have extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships across Operations, IT, Merchandise Planning, and Supply Chain
- Understand the latest technology, competition, industry developments, and regulatory environment
- Can lead projects without much guidance
- Have a customer-centric approach, understand consumer and human operations workflows, opportunities, success criteria, and can deliver technology built on different platforms.
- Believe in ownership throughout the entire software lifecycle, not only to the next handoff; and finding the best solution, not just one that works
You are excited to join us because we offer:
- Lots of greenfield work building bringing new ideas to the table
- A competent, experienced engineering and product team
- Career growth! Top performers become Principal Product Managers of our brands.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org