Remote - Canada /
CSC Generation (Shared Services - CAN) – Engineering /
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is an Altos Ventures backed technology company that is saving retail by acquiring store and catalog-based retailers, and transforming them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just seven years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane, Amerimark Interactive, Touch of Modern, and Cherryman saving thousands of jobs.
This role is challenging – above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll have a big role within a fast-paced team. The challenge doesn’t come without reward; you’ll have the opportunity grow your career while building a world-class team.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of the team building a portfolio of shared products for our brands to deliver on their goals.
What you get to do every day:
- Drive product development for projects such as: cross platform checkout, website performance, and e-commerce add-on services
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success
- Define your roadmap, partner with engineering to design, schedule and deliver customer-inspired solutions.
- Manage deliverables across tactical priorities and strategic objectives
What you bring to the role:
- Have 5+ years of retail or e-commerce technologies product management experience.
- Have experience with SQL, Visio, Jira, SFCC, BigCommerce, or Kibo
- Have extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships across Operations, IT, Merchandise Planning, and Supply Chain
- Understand the latest technology, competition, industry developments, and regulatory environment
- Can lead projects without much guidance
- Have a customer-centric approach, understand consumer and human operations workflows, opportunities, success criteria, and can deliver technology built on different platforms.
- Believe in ownership throughout the entire software lifecycle, not only to the next handoff; and finding the best solution, not just one that works
What's in it for you:
- Lots of greenfield work building bringing new ideas to the table
- A competent, experienced engineering and product team
- Career growth! Top performers become Principal Product Managers of our brands.
- Massive career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits through Greenshield- Health Benefits 100% employer paid!
- Company Provided Life Insurance equal to one year salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Birthday off with pay!
- Paid holidays
- Complimentary DirectBuy Membership!
- 100% Remote Opportunity!
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org