VP of Digital Marketing
Remote - US /
CSC Generation (Shared Services - US) – Marketing /
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is an Altos Ventures backed technology company that is saving retail by acquiring store and catalog-based retailers, and transforming them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just seven years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane, Amerimark Interactive, Touch of Modern, and Cherryman saving thousands of jobs and reaching over a billion dollars in revenue.
The Vice President of Digital Marketing is an opportunity to lead digital marketing strategy and execution for CSC’s portfolio of brands. They will contribute to the success of CSC brands and be charged with leading a best-in-class digital marketing team, optimizing our digital marketing spend, developing and overseeing site improvements that drive conversion, and providing an excellent digital customer experience. The ideal candidate will also utilize personalized omnichannel marketing strategies to attract and retain customers. Additionally, the VP of Digital Marketing tracks and measures program effectiveness to drive improvement or develop new offerings.
What you get to do every day:
- Leads digital marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage multi-million-dollar advertising budget and optimize spend across key acquisition channels, including paid search, organic search, paid social, etc.
- Create and execute marketing budget based on marketing mix modeling (MMM) leveraging multi-touch attribution and incrementality testing.
- Oversee the development, execution and implementation of the email marketing strategy and programs.
- Balance growth and profitability to deliver results.
- Manage internal and external agency partners.
- Monetizes traffic and improves site conversion metrics.
- Drive tactical and technology roadmap to increase omnichannel visitors, conversion rate, basket size, and margin.
- Deliver on execution of conversion rate optimization strategy inclusive of site design, site content, site functionality, and site performance.
- Leverage site analytics to monitor performance and guide action.
- Focuses on constantly improving the customer experience.
- Partner cross functionally with operations, merchandising, and customer service to deliver on customer expectations.
- Acts as a focal point for progress reporting on key initiatives and communicates to executives and other key stakeholders the strategy for driving marketing programs.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience managing digital marketing teams and activities, including digital marketing, site optimization, SEO, UX testing and site analytics.
- Experience with 3rd party tools for site merchandising, reporting, A/B testing, and email.
- Demonstrated understanding of web design/development concepts and processes, and industry best practices for E-Commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship-building skills across all levels in an organization.
- Multi-channel retail experience preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision and a variety of supplemental policies available
- Company 401K match
- Company Health Spending Account (HSA) match
- Company provides group life insurance at no cost
- COBRA reimbursement for salaried employees until healthcare eligible
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off with pay!
- Pet Insurance
- Generous employee discounts
This posting is intended for candidates that reside in the following states:
AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
This position may not be performed, in whole or in part, in New York City (whether from an office, in the field, or remotely from the candidate's home).
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com