Seattle, WA /
Sur La Table – Creative /
With over 50 stores and the largest avocational cooking program in the US, Sur La Table offers an unsurpassed selection of exclusive and premium-quality goods for the kitchen and table – and the culinary expertise and inspiration to go along with it. Whether the job entails interacting with our customers, driving digital growth, or providing vital behind-the-scenes support, we’re all here for the same reason – to roll up our sleeves and create happiness through cooking and sharing good food
This position will report into the Director of Brand Marketing
- Coordinate and assist with the execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns, collaborating with the digital social and culinary teams on ideation, writing creative briefs and producing learning recaps.
- Manage weekly ongoing Marketing projects and new business intake and updates within Wrike
- Assist the brand marketing team with planning and coordinating of strategic projects, new content, and store marketing efforts. General marketing support including inbox management, meetings planning, taking comprehensive notes and timely follow ups.
- Assist in successful implementation of culinary class marketing programs, events and sponsored classes as needed.
- Track competitive activity and keep abreast of market changes, ensuring implementation of relevant marketing mix/best practices.
- Own, manage and execute product samples request and media tracking which may include PR, giveaways, sponsorship support and other needs as assigned by manager.
- Compile and analyze data to accurately report impact and outcomes of marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent field. Related work experience considered in lieu of education.
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills and ability to work collaboratively with external agencies/partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Wrike (project management software) Smartsheet, Canva, Slack, and Web analytics (Heap) a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Medical/Dental/Vision and a variety of supplemental policies available
- Company 401K match
- Company Health Spending Account (HSA) match
- Company provides group life insurance at no cost
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off with pay!
- Pet Insurance
- Generous employee discounts
This posting is intended for candidates that reside in the following states:
AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
This position may not be performed, in whole or in part, in New York City (whether from an office, in the field, or remotely from the candidate's home).
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com