Selbyville, DE /
Home Designs – CU Com Sales /
Home Designs is a rapidly growing kitchen & bath remodeling company. From designing new spaces using state-of-the-art 3D software, to providing home renovation services, we possess the skills and resources needed to be a one stop shop for our customers.
For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading experts in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
The Commercial Casework Estimator receives RFPs from customers, reviews materials and quantity requirements, creates layouts, and develops pricing for cabinetry, counter tops, custom millwork and installation using a company created pricing tool. The Estimator initiates and oversees the submittal and shop drawing process.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from customers
- Reviews project specs and requirements before creating take off or pricing
- Clarifies any conflicting information, conflicting specs, and verifies the materials to be used and their availability
- Creates pricing and proposal in a spreadsheet-based pricing tool developed by company
- Creates and review change orders, reviewing with the project manager.
- Once project is awarded by customer, turn over file to Project Manager, and coordinate all future changes or modifications with Project Manager
- Locates and assembles submittal packages
- Professionally represent the company at pricing meetings with customers
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- 1-2 years of estimating experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent customer management, communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- 2020 Design software knowledge
- Pro-active, results oriented attitude
- Monday – Friday: 8am - 4pm
Why work for us?
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, plus a variety of supplemental plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and your Birthday off with Pay!
- Life Insurance
- 401K plans with employer matching
- Professional Development Training
- Growth Opportunities
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org