Remote - Canada /
Sur La Table – IT /
With over 50 stores and the largest avocational cooking program in the US, Sur La Table offers an unsurpassed selection of exclusive and premium-quality goods for the kitchen and table – and the culinary expertise and inspiration to go along with it. Whether the job entails interacting with our customers, driving digital growth, or providing vital behind-the-scenes support, we’re all here for the same reason – to roll up our sleeves and create happiness through cooking and sharing good food
This position will report into the Manager of Cloud Infrastructure
What you get to do every day:
- Respond to escalations from Tier 1 support performing diagnosis of reported problems, identifying problem type and severity to facilitate appropriate response.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Deploy and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Improve and install best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience working with information technologies, systems analysis, and databases
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Working knowledge and experience with SQL
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Experience with documenting, testing, training, and understanding applications and systems processes
What's in it for you:
- Massive career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits through Greenshield- Health Benefits 100% employer paid!
- Company Provided Life Insurance equal to one year salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Birthday off with pay!
- Paid holidays
- Complimentary DirectBuy Membership!
- 100% Remote Opportunity!
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org