Junior DevOps Engineer (Cyber Threat Platform)
Singapore, Singapore /
Software Engineering – Cybersecurity Systems /
CSIT develops products to advance the national security interests of Singapore. Our products are used in a wide range of use-cases, including but not limited to, Counter-terrorism and Cyber Network Defence. We are looking for junior talented DevOps Engineers to develop platforms to enable and empower officers in identifying, analysing, and disrupting threats.
If you are passionate about engineering best practices, CI/CD, automation and love to work with leading industry experts, we want you!
· You will ensure performance and availability of infrastructure
· You will deploy and operate vSphere cluster according to business scenarios
· You will response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
· You will improve software quality and engineering processes using engineering practices such as code review, static code analysis tools and automated testing
· You will collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
· You have computer science or engineering degree (or relevant degree)
· You have basic knowledge of VMware architecture and components
· You have basic knowledge of UDP, TCP/IP, routing protocols and VPN technologies
· You are proficient in one or more general programming language such as Java and Python
· You have good communication skills
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.