Senior DevOps Engineer (Cyber Threat Platform)
Singapore, Singapore /
Software Engineering – Cybersecurity Systems /
CSIT develops products to advance the national security interests of Singapore. Our products are used in a wide range of use-cases, including but not limited to, Counter-terrorism and Cyber Network Defence. We are looking for talented DevOps Engineers to develop platforms to enable and empower officers in identifying, analysing, and disrupting threats.
If you have high standards, strong infrastructure and DevOps experiences, burning passion for cutting edge technologies and love to work with leading industry experts, we want you!
· You will design, develop and operate platforms to enable and empower users in their daily mission.
· You will build DevOps pipelines and automations to test, build and deploy different technology artefacts. (We are a strong believer of “build once, deploy anywhere!”)
· You will use logging, monitoring and dashboarding tools to help you manage your systems to achieve high SLA.
· You will test your system and platform rigorously to ensure that they are robust to handle users’ mission requirements.
· You will build web portals and create user guides for users to self-service.
· You will deepen your expertise by learning, trying and improving in your area of work.
· You will provide technical mentorship for your team members to help them learn and grow.
· You will help to build an excellent team culture to promote teamwork and well-being.
· You have computer science or engineering degree (or relevant degree)
· You have at least 8 years of experience as a DevOps engineer or a full stack engineer.
· You have experience with VMware technologies.
· You believe strongly in engineering best practices, CI/CD and automation.
· You have experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible.
· You have experience in setting up hardware and network devices.
· You have practical working knowledge of UDP, TCP/IP, routing protocols and VPN technologies.
· You can understand, dive deep and troubleshoot network problems.
· You have good communication skills.
Good to have:
· You have a good understanding of app and infra security.
· You are comfortable working across the whole tech stack from hardware to application.
· You are a good Windows and Linux system administrator. You have experience with monitoring and log aggregating solutions such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.