Remote or Victoria, BC
Conscious Partners – Agency
We are building a new kind of marketing agency to bring ideas that improve mental, emotional, physical or spiritual well-being into the hands and hearts of the masses. Often, the innovators that develop these products and services don’t have the experience to get their message to the world, so we develop narratives and run data-driven marketing experiments to make this happen. And we’re looking for just the right person to help us do it – someone who is passionate about using their talents for good in the world.
That person will inspire and lead innovative creative work from concept to delivery, and everything in between. You will have the opportunity to establish creative direction, style and methodology for the agency’s creative projects. Areas where you will contribute include:
• Taking a leading role on the creative concepts behind the websites, branding materials, ad creatives, landing pages (including copy), and videos that we build for our clients.
• Working closely with designers and media buyers to conceptualize and oversee the build out of the campaign concepts.
• Using analytics to identify key areas where the customer journey needs improvement, and championing the creative solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
You have the mind of a storyteller and the eyes of an art director. You are exceptional at building and nurturing genuine relationships with all those around you. Most importantly, you get a thrill out of helping bring ideas that improve mental, emotional, physical or spiritual well-being onto the world stage.
You will be successful if you:
• Share our values and resonate with our guiding principles as outlined below.
• Have a strong sense of ownership.
• Have a high standard of excellence and always strive to achieve it.
• Take feedback gracefully and provide it with abundance.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in creative asset development for digital marketing with at least 1 year focusing on direct response marketing.
• Proficiency with UI/UX and prototyping software producing wireframes and rough prototypes.
• Strong analytical skills to help inform design decision and identify areas of opportunity.
• Familiar with paid digital media (media buying experience not required, though conceptualizing campaigns and evaluating media buyers will be a key aspect of the role).
• A portfolio of creative concepts you have developed that have been proven to generate results, attached or linked to on your application.
Beyond the basics:
• Experience being involved (along with the team) in the sales process.
• Firsthand experience using various social media platforms.
• Experience with estimating and budgeting a project.
Why Work for Conscious Partners?
We’ve been entrusted with driving growth for organizations in industries as diverse as disruptive cryptocurrencies, coaching products, wearable smart devices, consumer packaged pharmaceuticals, addiction treatment and climate restoration, to name a few. You'll have the opportunity to work with innovative organizations ranging from startups to 9-figure publicly traded companies.
On top of that, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package in a beautiful waterfront office space. We know the importance of life/work balance, and we know that sometimes you have to blow off some steam, so we also offer monthly team adventures, foosball, Oculus Rift, Xbox, N64… and the list goes on. Plus, maybe you can help us change the world – even just a little.
This position can be out of either our harbourfront Victoria, Canada office, or remote within timezones of the Americas. We would gladly assist you and your family in relocation related expenses if you are chosen for this position and decide to move. For the successful candidate that chooses to work remotely, some amount of travel to Victoria will be necessary for initial training and ongoing team interaction.
We’re changing the game and hoping to change the world along with it. Our mission is to measure the impact of marketing and promote content, products and services that improve people’s mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. This is beyond just wellness products, and encompasses disruptive technologies, transformative experiences and anything that empowers an individual and raises their consciousness. To achieve this, we’ve built out a proprietary suite of tools and refined techniques that our team uses exclusively for companies that are aligned to this mission.
What really makes us stand out is the world-class group of people working together everyday, and living by our values and principles:
At the Heart of it All – Our Values:
• Let Love Lead the Way
• There is Always a Way
• We Meet Fear with Humility and Gratitude
• Self Development is Part of the Experience
• We Enjoy What We Do
• Real Talk, Real Time
How We Work – Our Principles in Action:
• Think Slow, Move Fast
• We Love to Measure
• We Love to Experiment
• We Are Compassionately Transparent
• Decisions Live with the Decision Maker
• Do What You Say
Learn more at https://conscious.partners.
How To Apply
If you're interested in joining a fast-paced environment where you'll be challenged to grow, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply on this site with a CV to highlight your relevant experience as well as a cover letter. As a thorough understanding of what makes for compelling creative work, regardless of medium, is a key responsibility, please also include a portfolio of your prior work.