Conscious Partners – Agency
We are building a new kind of marketing agency to bring ideas that improve mental, emotional, physical or spiritual well-being into the hands and hearts of the masses. Often, the innovators that develop these products and services don’t have the experience to get their message to the world, so we develop narratives and run data-driven marketing experiments to make this happen. And we’re looking for just the right person to help us do it – someone who is passionate about using their talents for good in the world.
That person will lead the team of innovators that develops custom solutions for partners in a wide variety of niches all around the world. Areas where you will be contributing include:
• Identifying the needs of potential partners (including being on discovery calls) and coming up with innovative service offerings to achieve them.
• Collaborating with the team to develop partner proposals.
• Coordinating a team of internal staff and subcontractors to deliver on the service offering at a high standard of excellence.
• Communicating with our partners through the delivery process.
• Vetting and managing a growing list of subcontractors we work with.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a seasoned leader, a disruptor, a forward thinker that has the ability to get $#!+ done and deliver results. You are exceptional at building and nurturing genuine relationships with all those around you. Most importantly, you get a thrill out of helping bring ideas that improve mental, emotional, physical or spiritual well-being onto the world stage.
You will be successful if you:
• Share our values and resonate with our guiding principles as outlined below.
• Can identify risks in projects and relationships before they become issues.
• Have a strong sense of ownership.
• Have a high standard of excellence and always strive to achieve it.
• Get inspired by metrics and love to find a way to improve them.
• Take feedback gracefully and provide it with abundance.
• Strong written communication skills.
• 2+ years of previous experience coordinating a team of people working on multiple projects at the same time.
• 2+ years of previous experience managing remote client relationships.
• Familiar with digital marketing (media buying experience not required, but coordinating and evaluating media buyers will be a key aspect of the role).
• Familiar with tools such as a CRM and G Suite.
Beyond the basics:
• Experience overseeing or building out digital marketing campaigns.
• A flair for design.
• Experience generating insights from data in Google Analytics.
• Experience budgeting a project.
Why Work for Conscious Partners?
This is your chance to work with innovative top-tier clients like the makers of the leading wearable for sleep tracking, 9-figure publicly traded companies, and some of the top coaches in the world. On top of that, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package in a beautiful waterfront office space. We know the importance of life/work balance, and we know that sometimes you have to blow off some steam, so we also offer monthly team adventures, foosball, Oculus Rift, Xbox, N64… and the list goes on. Plus, maybe you can help us change the world – even just a little.
While this position is based out of our harbourfront Victoria office, we would gladly assist the successful candidate and their family in relocation related expenses.
We’re changing the game and hoping to change the world along with it. Our purpose is to develop technology that measures the impact of marketing, and promotes content, products and services that raise people’s consciousness. We are working on building out an ecosystem of products and services that we bring to market, and then connect with our technology to build a data-based feedback loop to understand the impacts those products and services have on people.
Learn more at https://conscious.partners.
We are a portfolio company of Conscious Thought Revolution whose mission is to accelerate the evolution of consciousness by building and investing in technology companies that promote this vision. We believe that everything is possible. Any limit or obstacle is only our perception, and we use these to spur creativity to come up with new solutions. What really makes us stand out is the world-class group of people working together everyday, and living by our values and principles:
At the Heart of it All – Our Values:
• Let Love Lead the Way
• There is Always a Way
• We Meet Fear with Humility and Gratitude
• Self Development is Part of the Experience
• We Enjoy What We Do
• Real Talk, Real Time
How We Work – Our Principles in Action:
• Think Slow, Move Fast
• We Love to Measure
• We Love to Experiment
• We Are Compassionately Transparent
• Decisions Live with the Decision Maker
• Do What You Say
You can see more about CTR at https://ctr.com.
How To Apply
If you're interested in joining a fast-paced environment where you'll be challenged to grow, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply on this site with a CV to highlight your relevant experience as well as a cover letter.
Conscious Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status, an individual's genetic information or any other basis.