Conscious Partners – Agency
Based in Victoria, we are building a new kind of marketing agency to bring ideas that improve mental, emotional, physical or spiritual well-being into the hands and hearts of the masses. Often, the innovators that develop these products and services don’t have the experience to get their message to the world, so we develop narratives and run data-driven marketing experiments to make this happen. And we’re looking for just the right person to help us do it – someone who wants to take up the challenge of making the world a better place.
That person will help scale up some of the most innovative new products and services hitting the market (our clients include Red Dot award winners). Areas where you will be contributing include:
• Designing new, and iterating on existing marketing funnels and landing pages across a wide variety of niches.
• Coordinating the development of these funnels with the design and engineering team to turn what you envision into a reality.
• Collaborating with internal and external media buyers to vet the funnels and iterate improvements.
• Measuring the performance of the funnels and strategizing new ways to improve them.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a funnel hacker at heart and love seeing your masterpieces produce results. You are able to lead landing page visitors through a journey and help them discover solutions to their challenges. And most importantly, you’re excited to help scale ideas onto the world stage that improve mental, emotional, physical or spiritual well-being. In a nutshell – you’re an extremely talented funnel hacker who is passionate about using their talents for good in the world.
You will be successful if you:
• Get inspired by metrics and love to find a way to improve them.
• Have a high standard of excellence and always strive to achieve it.
• Always look for ways to better performance and are never satisfied with the status quo.
• Take feedback gracefully and provide it with abundance.
• Have a desire to shake up the marketing industry by connecting people with products that improve mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
• Share our values and resonate with our guiding principles as outlined below.
• 2+ years of designing online direct response marketing funnels.
• Strong written and visual communication skills.
• Familiar with digital marketing and major ad networks (media buying experience not required, but coordinating media buyers will be a key aspect of the role).
• Familiar with tools such as Google Analytics and G Suite.
Why Work for Conscious Partners?
This is your chance to work with innovative top-tier clients like the makers of the leading wearable for sleep tracking, 9-figure publicly traded companies, and some of the top coaches in the world. On top of that, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package in a beautiful waterfront office space in Victoria, BC. We know the importance of life/work balance, and we know that sometimes you have to blow off some steam, so we also offer monthly team adventures, foosball, Oculus Rift, Xbox, N64… and the list goes on. We love professional- and personal-development, and offer an incentive program to support your continued learning. Plus, maybe you can help us change the world – even just a little.
While this position is based out of our harbourfront Victoria office, we would gladly assist the successful candidate and their family in relocation related expenses.
We’re changing the game and hoping to change the world along with it. Our purpose is to develop technology that measures the impact of marketing, and promotes content, products and services that raise people’s consciousness. We are working on building out an ecosystem of products and services that we bring to market, and then connect with our technology to build a data-based feedback loop to understand the impacts those products and services have on people.
Learn more at https://conscious.partners.
We are a portfolio company of Conscious Thought Revolution whose mission is to accelerate the evolution of consciousness by building and investing in technology companies that promote this vision. We believe that everything is possible. Any limit or obstacle is only our perception, and we use these to spur creativity to come up with new solutions. What really makes us stand out is the world-class group of people working together everyday, and living by our values and principles:
At the Heart of it All – Our Values:
• Let Love Lead the Way
• There is Always a Way
• We Meet Fear with Humility and Gratitude
• Self Development is Part of the Experience
• We Enjoy What We Do
• Real Talk, Real Time
How We Work – Our Principles in Action:
• Think Slow, Move Fast
• We Love to Measure
• We Love to Experiment
• We Are Compassionately Transparent
• Decisions Live with the Decision Maker
• Do What You Say
You can see more about CTR at https://ctr.com.
How To Apply
If you're interested in joining a fast-paced environment where you'll be challenged to grow, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply on this site with a CV to highlight your relevant experience, and a cover letter outlining your past successes will help you stand out.
Conscious Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status, an individual's genetic information or any other basis.