Tempe, AZ /
Real Estate /
Culdesac builds cities for people, not cars. Our goal is to create the first car-free city in the US. Culdesac’s CEO Ryan Johnson was previously on the founding team of Opendoor, and our investors include Khosla Ventures, Zigg Capital, Initialized Capital, and Y Combinator.
We started by creating the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch in the US - Culdesac Tempe, a $170 million mixed-use neighborhood development for 1,000 residents opening in 2021. The neighborhood covers 17 acres and features 55% open space, shared courtyards, and abundant bookable spaces. Culdesac is the co-developer and tech-enabled property manager. More on us here.
Culdesac is growing our team and looking for a Leasing Manager to help with our mission. As a Leasing Manager at Culdesac, you will be an integral part of our property management operations and the overall resident experience. You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional that thrives in building relationships and supporting others. You’d be the outward facing personality of our company and champion the benefits of a car-free lifestyle.
How you will be successful:
- You will deliver a high quality customer centric experience for our residents.
- You will actively participate in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, qualifying prospects and completing move-in procedures.
- You will maintain the company's brand by delivering a quality experience when responding to customer needs and resolving issues.
- You have an eye for compliance and operationally complex procedures.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter that’s comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment and able to make smart decisions quickly using both data and strong emotional intelligence
- You have experience working cross-functionally with a demonstrated ability to both give and receive constructive feedback
- You have been a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona for a minimum of 3 years
- You have a do whatever it takes attitude and you are willing to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- You prioritize a lifestyle leveraging public transportation, micro mobility, and other alternatives to private cars in Tempe.
- You are an industry expert in the Phoenix residential real estate market (commercial + retail a plus!)
Why you'll love being part of the Culdesac Team:
- We work as a team: We are inclusive, drawing on the strengths of people who bring a different perspective. We find ways to work together that overcome disciplinary and geographic separations.
- We are driven, humble, and ambitious: Our mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We are doing this through hard work, asking for feedback along the way, and seeing our work through to the end, including the last 10%.
- We have a caring, supportive, and honest culture: We get to know one another, we support our community together, we have fun together, we even have Culdesac talent shows!
- We are revolutionizing the real estate landscape: Are you ready to be part of this transformation?
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.