San Francisco, CA
Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Product Designer at Culdesac is a collaborative and visionary impact role. You will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the product at the company. You are a self-starting, organized, and energetic professional. You will identify and investigate problems, and ultimately craft, design, test, and ship the solution for our users. You will lead the team to design solutions in our fast-paced, growing environment.
- Empathize deeply with users, and identify, distill, and communicate user pain points
- In partnership with a product manager, discover, prioritize and deliver on delightful product and customer experiences
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Create user experience sketches and design mocks, produce prototypes and test functionality
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- Know when to deliver wireframes, and when to deliver pixel perfect mockups
- Communicate ideas, critiques, and solutions with clarity
- Experienced in interaction design, user research, and designing mobile applications and mobile-first web experiences
- Skilled with design software, such as Sketch and Illustrator
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.