Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional to oversee and manage a wide range of administrative duties and provide executive support in our fast-paced, growing environment. As our Executive Assistant, you’ll be responsible for supporting our team (specifically our CEO & COO), tackling multiple tasks and to-dos, in addition to creating and maintaining a positive workplace for our employees and visitors.
- Work closely with our CEO and COO to prioritize actions, manage calendars and appointments, draft high priority emails, and help to make the CEO & COOs schedule manageable and easier.
- Oversee and maintain the office in partnership with our office manager.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination for the team as well as perform general clerical duties, like copying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Proactively manage communication to keep the team up to date on upcoming events, building maintenance, etc.
- Work with our teams to help plan and participate in company events, celebrations, and community activities.
- Maintain and manage calendars and itineraries; set-up and coordinate meetings and conferences; and prioritize commitments.
- Pinpointing action items and scheduling follow-ups.
- Partner with the People Ops team to assist with interview scheduling, candidate communication, and new hire on-boarding.
- Support our team with, travel, calendar/meeting coordination and other various day to day tasks that may arise.
- Any additional responsibilities shared by your manager.
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- You live off the details and love to keep things organized.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to lend a hand where needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
- You’re personable, approachable, and have a sense of humor.
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when it comes to customer, staff, and company info.
This job is available as our 10+ 2 role. You will spend 10 months in your role located in Tempe and the option for 2 months remote. Please see 10 + 2 on the main page for more details.
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.