Head of Capital Markets
San Francisco, CA
Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Capital Markets role at Culdesac is a high impact role. You will have the ability to shape the direction of the company. You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional that will oversee our capital markets activity.
- Be the right hand person to the CEO for all capital markets activity
- Collaborate with accounting and legal to ensure compliance with norms and regulations
- Build and manage our capital markets function as we grow the business
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility
- 5+ years of transaction experience in real estate private equity (real estate asset management will also be considered).
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically
- Strong moral compass
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.