Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Business Operations at Culdesac is a high impact role and you will have the ability to shape the direction of the company. You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional that will oversee and manage a wide range of generalist duties and provide support in our fast-paced, growing environment.
- Drive strategic company alignment on cross-functional topics
- Drive day to day operations and thrive off making the business run smoother
- Lead creation, identification, and analysis of key metrics to drive business insights
- Explore and analyze new growth opportunities
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility
- Prior experience in finance or consulting or a fast-paced startup
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to lend a hand where needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously
This role is part of our 10+2 experimental program. It is based in Tempe for 10 months of the year, and is remote for the other two months.
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.