Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Community Marketing at Culdesac is a unique role that directly impacts the experience of our users. You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional that thrives in building relationships, supporting others, and being the branded personality of our company. You are scrappy, energetic, and have the ability to explain and encourage others to partake in mobility.
- Bring to life our community through our product to our users
- Execute on marketing strategy designed with our marketing team
- Any additional responsibilities shared by your manager
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- Culture leader with a desire to help others
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Aptitude in doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- No ego and strong moral compass
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to lend a hand where needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously
This role is part of our experimental 10+2 program. It is based in Tempe for 10 months of the year, and is remote for the other two months.
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.