San Francisco, CA
Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Product Manager at Culdesac is a collaborative and visionary impact role. You will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the product at the company. You are a self-starting, organized, and energetic professional, who will collaborate across all teams. You will create the strategy for our product, center the user voice, and lead the team to align and prioritize the most important work in Culdesac's fast-paced environment.
- Empathize with customers and represent the user voice
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle, scoping, designing, building, testing, and iterating
- Unblock the team, optimizing for always working on the highest leverage challenges
- Communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional collaboration
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- Willing to run through walls and get the job done
- Ruthless prioritizer, balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Evidence-based decision-maker and communicator
- Egoless teammate, with strong moral compass
- Critical and analytical thinker
- Strong collaborator, bringing creativity and fun, while also taking control and calling the shots when needed
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.