Head of Marketing
Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars. Here's more.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Head of Marketing at Culdesac is a an entrepreneurially-minded individual that will lead our brand, marketing and partnership strategy. You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional that thrives in strategy, teamwork, and execution in our fast-paced, growing environment. You are someone who has creative ideas, an iterative mindset and can drive toward measurable, data-driven results.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Develop and implement fully integrated, multi-channel strategic marketing and promotional campaigns designed to build awareness and engage users.
- Devise and maintain the strategic direction for all social media programs; and research and analyze cultural, market and industry insights that inform creative concepts and strategies.
- Lead cross-functional implementation of marketing strategy.
- You like to create, test, reiterate and perfect.
- You are naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can.
- You have a credible and intuitive approach for the way digital products are conceived and designed with research based insights to create new market opportunities.
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- No ego and strong moral compass
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
This role is part of our 10+2 experimental program. It is based in Tempe for 10 months of the year, and is remote for the other two months.
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.