Business Operations (Part-Time)
Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars. Here's more.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Part-Time Business Operations at Culdesac is a high impact role. You will have outstanding colleagues and learn quickly.
This is a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary role. You'll support various initiatives based on the needs of the business. You ramp up quickly in this fast-paced, growing environment.
Here's a post from one of our founders on recruiting Opendoor's original bizops team.
- Support high-priority company initiatives
- Work closely with the Culdesac Tempe General Manager and others within Culdesac
- Roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to lend a hand where needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement.
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.