San Francisco, CA
Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
You are a self-starting, organized, & energetic professional to oversee and manage a wide range of office management duties in our fast-paced, growing environment. As our Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting our team, tackling multiple tasks and to-dos, in addition to creating and maintaining a positive workplace for our employees and visitors.
- Oversee and maintain the office, which includes office needs, supplies & working with the space operating manager, visitor hospitality, mail and package deliveries, and inventory management
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination for the team as well as perform general clerical duties, like copying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain all vendor relationships, including but not limited to; food and beverage, office supplies, swag, IT, and building management.
- Proactively manage communication to keep the team up to date on upcoming events, building maintenance, etc.
- Creating and managing systems to create a welcoming, safe, and tidy environment for our team and guests.
- Any additional responsibilities shared by your manager.
- Finally, roll-up sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
- You live off the details and love to keep things organized.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to lend a hand where needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
- You’re personable, approachable, and have a sense of humor.
- Passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when it comes to customer, staff, and company info.
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.