Enterprise Account Executive
Join the growing CultureIQ family as one of our first Enterprise Account Executives - uncapped earnings potential with average deals in the low to mid six figures, with potential for global transactions exceeding 7 figures selling to buyers with established budget.
We're building a sustainable and healthy business, not over-hiring for sales, and leads are plentiful. The collaboration and support structure is fantastic, with everyone pitching in to win a deal. Our leadership is experienced, and there are no big egos here.
We're looking for very smart, curious, accomplished sales people who want to make a significant impact and want to sell a solution that is genuinely helping hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide have a voice in their organizations.
- 8+ years direct b2b sales experience ideally with named accounts, background with SaaS a plus but not required
-Experience managing long, complex sales cycles with multiple divisions or stakeholders
- Track record of closing deals with an average ACV of 100k+
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to groups
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate a book of new business through self-sourced referrals, inbound and networking
-Proficiency in managing the new business sales process, Salesforce experience required, Outreach and Clearbit a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, data organization, and reporting.
- A passion for strengthening company cultures and helping people at organizations realize their greatness.
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; you are willing to get your hands dirty to make an impact at CultureIQ and other company cultures.
- Managing your own sales portfolio / pipeline and deal negotiation, including identifying exciting new opportunities to pursue, with support from our Business Development Representative & Marketing team
- Prepare & present product demonstrations for prospective customers.
-Manage the end-to-end sales process
-Negotiate agreements with new prospects
- Providing administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline
- Participate in community building events and attending conferences to generate new business
*Position is based in NYC