Mid-Market Account Executive
Culture IQ Requirements:
- 6+ years direct b2b sales experience, background with SaaS a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to groups
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate a book of new business through self-sourced referrals and networking
- Proficiency in tracking individual and team sales tracking metrics through various systems, SalesForce required, Sales Loft a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, data organization, and reporting.
- A passion for strengthening company cultures and helping people at organizations realize their greatness.
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; you are willing to get your hands dirty to make an impact at CultureIQ and other company cultures.
- Desire to contribute not just to our customer experience, but to our culture and company roadmap
- Develop new relationships and inquires to CultureIQ
- Managing your own sales portfolio / pipeline, partner outreach, and deal negotiation, including identifying exciting new opportunities to pursue, with support from our Business Development Representative & Marketing Strategist.
- Work with marketing and business development teams to ensure alignment with present customer base.
- Executing legal agreements / Negotiate contracts with new customers.
- Providing daily administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline
- Prepare & present product demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Participate in community building events and attending conferences to generate new business