New York /
Why We Need You
CultureIQ partners with companies to support and align their culture to drive growth. Through our software platform, team of strategists, and CultureIQ measurement framework, we help companies connect with their employees and create high-performing cultures. With private equity backing from ParkerGale Capital, we are excited about entering the next phase of our growth story.
Reporting to our Vice President of Sales, CultureIQ Account Executives are the engine that drives that growth. As an Account Exec, you will be solely focused on driving new business by managing and growing client relationships in your territory. Working with our Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams, you will own the entire sales cycle from opportunity qualification to closing, including discovery, proposal development and contract negotiation.
In your first 4 weeks, onboard, get up to speed, and complete our sales training program to demonstrate your knowledge of our product, customers, and the framework we employ to align our client’s business strategy with culture.
- Connect with members of our Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Strategist and Technology teams to understand our offerings and why our customers value them.
- Study our sales process and enablement material; Ride along with our team to get acquainted with our messaging and competitive positioning.
- Understand CultureIQ’s product offerings and competitive landscape; strive to understand the business problem we are solving to deliver best outcomes and exceed customer expectations.
- Complete Sales Certification on CultureIQ’s pitch deck and demo.
In your first 3 months, take ownership of your territory, sales forecast, and book of business
- Prioritize territory and collaborates with team members (business development, and consulting) to uncover customer needs to develop plan of to optimize selling productivity.
- Execute outreach and begin to develop early stage pipeline.
- Own the sales process: proposal development, negotiation and closing
Within 12 months, fully ramp + regularly achieve/exceed your quote and help us continue to build a high-performing sales team inside of CultureIQ
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales process and playbook
What We're Looking For
- Sales and Customer-First Mindset: Make no mistake about it, this is a customer-facing role that will be responsible for a large percentage revenue base. You need to think like an expert salesperson. We’ll expect you to quickly ramp up and become a go-to resource.
- Presentation, communication, and relationship-building skills: Introverted or extroverted, we can trust you to tell the CultureIQ story, understand our clients’ business and pain points, and create compelling matches between their needs and our product. You can quickly build rapport, trust, and credibility with new prospects.
- Speed and Organization: You are constantly on the hunt for opportunities to streamline, standardize, and coach people on the step-by-step process that works, but you also know that simply writing down a new process doesn’t do much. You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves and “inspecting and correcting” with everyone on your team so they know how to do things better next time.
- A great teammate: You know you can’t do it by yourself. You’ll be an important conduit for feedback from our customers, and you can show us that you can not only listen to that feedback, but proactively share it with the other leaders on our team so we can build better products and sell + market them more effectively. You also lean in to help out whenever you can – sales, customer success, marketing, product. You’re there to make the whole team better.
- Accountable: You do what you say you will and aren’t afraid to own your mistakes. You take the lead but are willing to ask for help. You aren’t afraid to commit to deadlines, and will go the extra mile to make sure you deliver on what you’ve signed up for.
- Resilient: Driving the growth for a fast-moving technology company is not without its ups and downs. You can tell stories about times when you’ve weathered tough times and disappointment and picked yourself up again.
How We Work
We Embrace Individuality: We value real, authentic connection with each other. We encourage others to truly be themselves. Our work is serious, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We Look Ahead and Never Settle: We thoughtfully anticipate what else we can do to help. We are not scared of change and don’t fail to take ownership when the opportunity arises.
We Figure it Out Together: We are learners. We ask others when we do not have the answers. We are decisive. We do not simply point out a problem, but present solutions and a plan to execute.
CultureIQ is a remote first work environment. If the above resonates with you, please submit your resume for consideration! If the above resonates with you, please apply to