Business Operations Manager
New York /
Who we're looking for:
Reporting to the CFO, the Business Operations Manager will work cross-functionally to help analyze and drive strategic initiatives across CultureIQ while supporting day-to-day business operations as we scale.
You will manage up, down and across the organization to enhance business productivity and efficiency by creating team alignment and simplifying processes. You are highly detail oriented but can pull back to see the big picture and have a proven ability to tie together key inputs from diverse data sources. You will own and manage CultureIQ’s business data and related systems, designing, selecting, and building, to accelerate information-to-action, understanding that good data input is critical for good data output.
You will fit our culture if you value authentic, deep and meaningful working relationships, are constantly attentive, aware and scanning for opportunities to do more for the people you work with, are curious and hungry for feedback and not afraid to ask others when you don’t have the answer.
In your first 90 days:
- You will learn and understand CultureIQ’s business model.
- Meet with department leaders to understand key initiatives and current resources.
- Map CultureIQ’s contract creation and management process and provide key insights and recommendations.
Within 6 months:
- You will develop and enact plan to connect systems for automated data transfer to create efficiencies and scale the business.
- Take ownership of data acquisition and integrity across the business, ensuring key metrics are captured.
In your first year
- You will have developed business intelligence dashboard that display key internal metrics thoughtfully, accurately, and timely.
Who we're looking for:
- Skill & Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience in an operations role with proficiency in Salesforce & NetSuite and hold a degree in technical/business related field. You have exceptional problem-solving skills, a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, structure complex problems, perform deep analytics, derive business insights/scenarios and develop solutions.
- Influencing and relationship building: You know you can’t do it yourself. You have the communication skills and emotional intelligence to quickly establish credibility with and gain the trust and respect of colleagues in the organization. You must be able tobalance asking the right questions with providing direction to ensure that initiatives are successfully implemented.
- Accountable: It bothers you when people don’t follow through on their commitments. You have no problem planning the work, working the plan, and proactively communicating your progress along the way. You can take ownership of a body of work and deliver the results with minimal support.
- Curious, kind, humble, and fun: We want you to be a person we enjoy collaborating with, spending time with, teaching, and investing in. You may be this person if you already invest heavily in those you work with, and if you consistently receive the feedback that you are a great colleague and teammate. A great sign is if people go out of their way to work with you, no matter the situation.
Please note, CultureIQ employees are currently working remotely. If the above resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!