CultureIQ is looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a strong work ethic to join our marketing team as a Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for a wide variety of marketing programs, including content and messaging, email marketing, digital lead generation, events, marketing automation, ROI tracking and campaign analysis. The Marketing Manager must be able to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for strategic and tactical solutions to grow the business and manage the demand generation pipeline. Utilizing marketing automation tools and working with other team members you will be a part of the campaign execution process from beginning to end.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer and problem-solver, is tech-savvy and has a sharp eye for the smallest of details. If you are a stellar communicator with a creative mind, as well as a bias for execution and results, this may be your dream job.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Manage digital marketing communications including nurture emails and webinar/event invites
- Initiate content marketing projects and contribute as content creator
- Planning, executing, and following up on conferences/trade-shows in which we participate
- Ensuring that “no lead is left behind.” Everything is followed up on and tracked
- Consult on CRO, A/B testing and PPC campaign optimization
- Understand our customers inside and out. Identify key market trends across regions and customer segments; become an expert on our competition, provide market intelligence and help to build out buyer profiles and journey
- Provide KPIs and reports of monthly leads generated, sales, conversion percentages, and ROI of the various marketing initiative
- Work with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce
- Negotiating with vendors, and keeping the trains running
- 3+ years experience in an execution level marketing position preferably at a SaaS or fast paced B2B organization
- 1+ years experience generating marketing content
- Experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns and tracking, lead generation and acquisition programs
- Basic understanding of enterprise level marketing automation systems and process
- Performance driven; the role will have defined metrics of success
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, early stage company environment
- Vendor/agency management experience
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously, has a sense of humor, and is easy going