iOS Software Engineer
As an iOS Developer, you will have full technical ownership of the Culture Trip Apple app. You will enhance it across several, meaningful updates rather than all at once. You prioritise user needs over the technical feasibility of implementing them and have high attention to detail when it comes to designing app’s look and feel. You know how to prioritise considerations like performance and accessibility. and you care about people and making their lives better through your work.
- Innovate and create a cutting-edge mobile experience.
- Integrate with the back-end systems and APIs.
- Working with our product managers and graphic designers.
- Working with the native mobile engineers.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 4+ years experience in iOS development, both Swift and Objective-C
- Strong understanding of iOS Platform and its associated toolchain and kits
- Experience in building and releasing iOS apps
- Working with iOS platform frameworks
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with A/B testing
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.