Culture Trip is a global hyper-growth startup operating in travel, media and entertainment. We create stories that reveal what is unique and special about a place, its people and its culture. In-house creative teams work with a global network of more than 300 freelance creators to produce articles, videos, photography, illustration and animation.
From just a dozen people in late 2016, the team has expanded to more than 250. This diverse group of software engineers, product designers, data scientists, editorial experts and content creators are spread across offices in London, New York City and Tel Aviv. Alumni of companies including Google, Facebook, Expedia, Lonely Planet, Spotify, Bloomberg, Viacom, TripAdvisor and the BBC have joined recently. A recent Series B funding injection from PPF Group of $80 million has further propelled rapid growth. Monthly unique visitors to the site have gone from 4 million to nearly 20 million, cross-platform social followers have increased from 1 million to 7 million, and app downloads have leapt from 50,000 to 2 million. Culture Trip videos have been viewed more than 2 billion times. Culture Trip, founded by Dr Kris Naudts, has been named by Forbes as one of the fastest-growing companies to watch.
Everyone working at Culture Trip is driven by a shared vision: to inspire people to go beyond their cultural boundaries and connect with the world around them. We want to bring the world to everyone and in doing so bring everyone closer together.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to help build a world-class team in a high-growth environment. Our business is continuously evolving in ways it hasn’t done before, and our Recruitment Coordinator will play a big part in helping shape that evolution from a people perspective.
You will support the teams in our London, New York and Tel Aviv offices with tasks such as coordination of interview scheduling, posting new job vacancies and managing our Applicant Tracking System and relationships with candidates.
On the HR front you will help manage the offer process, assist with onboard new hires and track compliance. You will have the opportunity to grow your exposure to HR & Recruitment through a number of ad hoc projects. This role would suit a highly motivated, flexible and hands on candidate who enjoys working in a busy environment.
- Provide support with the end to end recruitment cycle – including job ad posting, scheduling interviews, preparing paperwork, on-boarding and induction processes
- Assist with day to day operations of the Recruitment functions and duties
- Help manage our Applicant Tracking System
- Provide high quality administrative support to the People team
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to Recruitment & HR activities
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in a recruitment or HR support role desirable but relevant University degree graduates with keen interest in People Operations will also be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Apps Suite
- Hands on experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Excellent organisational skills, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality and organise own workload efficiently
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a requirement to ensure confidentiality when appropriate are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally, as to communicate professionally with employees, members of the senior management team, and with potential candidates
- Able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.