Culture Trip is a global hyper-growth startup operating in travel, media and entertainment. We create stories that reveal what is unique and special about a place, its people and its culture. In-house creative teams work with a global network of more than 300 freelance creators to produce articles, videos, photography, illustration and animation.
From just a dozen people in late 2016, the team has expanded to more than 250. This diverse group of software engineers, product designers, data scientists, editorial experts and content creators are spread across offices in London, New York City and Tel Aviv. Alumni of companies including Google, Facebook, Expedia, Lonely Planet, Spotify, Bloomberg, Viacom, TripAdvisor and the BBC have joined recently. A recent Series B funding injection from PPF Group of $80 million has further propelled rapid growth. Monthly unique visitors to the site have gone from 4 million to nearly 20 million, cross-platform social followers have increased from 1 million to 7 million, and app downloads have leapt from 50,000 to 2 million. Culture Trip videos have been viewed more than 2 billion times. Culture Trip, founded by Dr Kris Naudts, has been named by Forbes as one of the fastest-growing companies to watch.
Everyone working at Culture Trip is driven by a shared vision: to inspire people to go beyond their cultural boundaries and connect with the world around them. We want to bring the world to everyone and in doing so bring everyone closer together.
我们正在寻找一位能为可趣游（Culture Trip）设计线上产品的资深 UX 设计师（中国）。除了与中国区总经理共同切磋产品的设计思路外，你会和上海和伦敦的设计、运营及开发团队紧密合作，制作并优化面对千禧一代用户的互动式网站和手机 APP 页面。热爱跨文化交流的你，对日新月异的旅游行业有浓厚的兴趣，并能通过精准的沟通和理解能力，为可趣游（Culture Trip）的中文内容设计富有创意和趣味的电子平台。
– 使用 InVision，Axure，PS 等软件，设计功能性、结构性、视觉性和互动性突出的网页及手机 APP 模版
– 7年及以上的网站和手机APP UI/UX 设计经验
– 能够熟悉运用和操作 Adobe Creative Suite，Sketch，InVision，Figma 等相关软件
We are looking for an experienced creative in the field of UX Design to help us develop essential products for Culture Trip’s operations in China. Reporting directly to the General Manager (China), you will liaise with product design, operation and development teams in Shanghai and London to produce user-friendly web and mobile app interfaces. An ardent communicator with an expressed interest in the ever-evolving tourism landscape, you will play a crucial role in delivering our content to a discerning millennial audience in and beyond China.
– Perform functional, structural, visual, and interactive design of web/mobile app based on identified business needs, and build product prototypes skillfully by utilizing various design tools like InVision, Axure, PS
– Refine product prototypes into product design documents which provide detailed design and materials to the development team
– Work closely with the development team during the whole phase to ensure that the design can be implemented smoothly and faithfully, test the product availability in stages, and ensure that the product meets the delivery level
– Maintain design specifications to ensure consistency of user experience
– Cooperate with the product management team to conduct early user research, collect and maintain requirements from customers and users, describe usage scenarios, design functions, and verify their feasibility
– Make use of any materials like product concepts, designs, prototypes, etc. to promote copywriting, video, etc., which could fully express the concept and merit of the product, and cooperate with the product operation team to generate value by using the product
– Adjust page design based on operational data and user feedback in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 7+ years of experience in designing user interfaces for the web and mobile (Apple and Android)
– Master degree or relevant design qualifications. Online portfolio and work samples required
– Previous UX Desgining experience travel/media/custuomer faced application
– Expertise in creating accompanying UX assets & UI/visual designs with an eye for detail and consistency
– Strong familiarity with digital design software and tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Figma etc.
– Experience of human-centered design processes and agile product development
– Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
– Experience in design research and ideation workshop facilitation a plus
– Excellent written and oral communication skills (Mandarin & English)
*Please include in your application portfolios, showreels and links to demonstrate your talents and skills
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.