iOS Software Engineer
As an iOS Engineer, you will have technical ownership of the Culture Trip iOS native app. Our current app is a reflection of website content, but there are big plans to make the app more of a toolkit for the travel use case, such as planning and booking services. You will be working in a cross-functional team focused on completing our booking journey in our apps
You should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, you should be creative, passionate and dedicated to building a solid product supported by a great engineering culture.
- Willingness to learn
- Develop features in Swift
- Innovate and create a cutting-edge mobile experience.
- Integrate with the back-end systems and APIs.
- Working with our product managers and graphic designers.
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in iOS development, both Swift and Objective-C
- Strong understanding of iOS Platform and its associated toolchain and kits
- Experience in building and releasing iOS apps
- Working with iOS platform frameworks
- Experience of integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with unit, functional and E2E testing for mobile apps
- Experience with A/B testing
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.