Play – Restaurant/Retail
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking an Architectural Designer in our Minneapolis office. Candidates should have up to eight years of experience, ideally with a focus on restaurant retail project types for our Restaurant / Retail Studio. The ideal candidate is a collaborative team leader, highly motivated, and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing their experience.
What you will do
- Integrate design, technical, and management disciplines, to deliver a fully coordinated set of drawings through a collaborative team-based process.
- On occasion draw on napkins and build rip and tear models when it’s called for
- Share and present design concepts, to team members, clients and contractors.
- Coordinate directly with clients and project consultants to develop design drawings.
- Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
What we look for
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Up to eight years' experience, working with an Architecture firm.
- Self-directed learner with strong technical skills related to 3d modeling software. (SU, Revit, VR).
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit C4R, Glue, etc. are ideal.
- Willingness to work closely with project architects and project managers.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.