BIM Specialist | Healthcare
San Diego, CA
Heal – Healthcare
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a BIM Specialist in our San Diego office for our Heal Market Group. Candidates should have 2+ years of experience with a focus on projects for healthcare facilities including acute care and outpatient services. The ideal candidates are talented and motivated and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing their experience.
What you will do
- Initiate models and prepare for project team
- Perform as a productive project team member for all phases of design and production
- Support project team as it relates to BIM production as a priority function
- Teach and enforce BIM best practices and firmwide standards
- Assure compliance and delivery of services defined in the project BIM Execution Plan
- Coordinates team-wide meetings for model coordination (internally and externally)
- Manage and maintains project files including periodic clean up and close-out
- Responsible for archiving project files at project milestones and close-out
- Performs or coordinates basic clash functions.
- Responsible for project BIM data management – maintaining sharing platforms, supervising
- file and document distribution
What we look for
- Associates Degree or higher with a specialization in BIM, Architecture, or Construction
- 4+ years’ experience and advanced proficiency with Revit
- Documented experience with Autodesk BIM360 platform and/or Collaboration for Revit
- Documented experience with managing large multiple model Revit projects
- Strong problem solving/analysis, and technical capacity to research and apply building codes
- Able to travel periodically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task-oriented time management
- Possess proven teamwork abilities and work well in an open office environment
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.