Culver City, CA
Heal – Healthcare
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a Project Architect in our Culver City office for our Heal Market Group. Candidates should have 7 to 15 years of experience with a focus on projects for healthcare facilities including acute care and outpatient services. The ideal candidate has strong design, technical detailing, management, and project coordination skills.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter detailing their experience.
What you will do
- Be committed to design innovation, technical craft and environmental stewardship.
- Oversee the architectural aspects of design development, construction document production and specifications.
- Work collaboratively in a cross discipline environment to produce integrated project documents, and insure integrated design approaches and solutions
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes and ADA requirements
- Actively collaborate with and coordinates work of consultants and knowledge resources to ensure the project deliverables are coordinated, integrated and support the design concept and performance goals of the project.
- Maintain awareness of evolving building technology and systems.
- Be a self-directed learner and have superb technical skills related to 3D- modeling software. (Sketch up, Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, VR, etc.)
- Care about making a difference in the community and uplifting the human experience by design.
- Medical planning experience is a plus.
What we look for
- 7 to 15 years of experience with Healthcare
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture or Design School.
- Professional Licensure is required
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Sketch Up, Rhino, Bluebeam, 3D Max, Grasshopper, Adobe Creative Suite are ideal
- Understanding of building design, systems, codes and detailing
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.