Architectural Designer | Urban Living Studio
Live/Work – Urban Living
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking an Architectural Designer in our Minneapolis office. We are looking for individuals committed to high quality design, design vision, sustainable practices, and building performance to join our Live/Work Studio to work on all aspects of corporate and multi-family housing design. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, highly motivated, and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing their experience.
What you will do
- Integrate design, technical, and management disciplines, to deliver a fully coordinated set of drawings through a collaborative team-based process.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the drawings and specifications including: program compliance; code and agency compliance; schedule commitments and product research.
- Develop project documents for bidding and construction.
- Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
- Solve problems both independently and as part of a team.
- May require some travel.
What we look for
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Five to ten years of experience, with multi-family housing design experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit C4R, Glue, Deltek Vision, etc. are ideal.
- Willingness to work closely with project designers and project managers, and lead a large team.
- Ability to mentor staff with less experience.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.