Senior Visualization Specialist
Play – Studio /
Cuningham seeks a Senior Visualization Specialist to share in our vision to dream big, be daring, and create change. We are a forward-thinking design firm that values people, creative problem solving, and a learning mindset in the pursuit of unique, regenerative solutions that fit our clients’ needs.
As Senior Visualization Specialist, you will work closely with architectural teams in preparation of needed 2D and 3D visual content. Provide efficient modelling skills of form and space with ability to add materials, lighting and entourage in a variety of finish levels while evoking needed architectural feeling of design.
What you will do
- Work closely with design teams, either working from an already started model, sketches and plans, to develop 2D and 3D renderings for internal and external presentations.
- Develop sites/topography, external massing as well as interior massing and furniture in 3D modeling software(s).
- Develop material maps as needed – when external content isn’t viable.
- Successfully light projects realistically and appropriately in renderings.
- Develop content library (3D and 2D assets) to pull from for efficiency and speed.
- Coordinate and lead efforts for 3D printers when required.
- Produce content for VR/AR/XR viewing experiences.
- Produce video animation fly throughs
- Provide finishing touches on renderings to create stylized images per the design team.
- Maintain organization of timelines and priorities while working across more than one team.
- Assist design teams by filling in the “gaps” to help fill out the design in the view, using design experience, help to provide the “filler” that finishes off a rendering.
- Assist team in the view selection through knowledge and experience of what will read the best for the presentation.
- Engage with both project teams and the design technologies team to develop videos and flythroughs beyond the static image.
- Manage and coordinate external rendering consultants.
What we look for
- 10+ years of rendering and visualization experience in the architecture and design industry.
- Hospitality and themed environment experience, preferred.
- Proficient in various systems such as, MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Bluebeam, Revit, Enscape, VRay, 3DS Max, Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo, Unreal/Twinmotion.
Together, we create enduring experiences for a healthy world.
Whether we are celebrating at a Spirit hour, nurturing an equitable and just work environment, or delivering regenerative design solutions to restore natural and human systems, each exchange is an opportunity to create a better future and support the health of our talent and communities. Our values are simple and impact every aspect of our practice:
Design the future.
Restore the earth.
Take care of each other.
What can we create together?
Cuningham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace when combined with equity and justice. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status.