Live/Work – Workplace
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a Technical Architect to provide support to an on site architectural office in Verona, WI. Candidates should have 10 years' experience with a focus on construction administration. The ideal candidate is a collaborative team leader, highly motivated, and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing their experience.
What you will do
- Preparation of design and construction documents for small to medium sized projects.
- Construction administration on large projects and other client support services.
- Provide input to the design and construction schedule – communicate the technical implication of design decisions.
- Organize and direct the architectural team to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated manner.
- Coordinate directly with clients, project consultants and local jurisdictions to develop full construction documents and specifications.
- Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
- May require some travel.
What we look for
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture preferred.
- Technical School Graduate or Architectural Designer.
- 10 years of experience with construction administration.
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, etc. are ideal.
- Deep knowledge about major building systems and a strong background in detailing is desired.
- Willingness to work closely with project designers and project managers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead projects.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.