HR Manager/Compensation & Analytics
Phoenix, AZ /
Practices – People /
Cuningham seeks a results-driven Human Resources Manager to share in our vision to dream big, be daring, and create change. Reporting to the Executive Director of People, the HR Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the HR team and other leaders to implement firm-wide people processes. This role will focus on compensation analysis and HR best practices for talent management and data analytics.
The ideal candidate will be open to new ideas and process improvement while executing work in alignment with the firm’s core values and strategic imperatives. You will research current HR thinking, exhibit curiosity, and share ideas with others to collaborate and creatively solve problems. You will demonstrate your expertise by developing, managing, and executing HR processes with an eye for excellence. This role could be remote/hybrid or work daily in one of our 6 offices. Occasional travel is required.
What you will do
- Drive and support the design and implementation of HR best practices that create a high performing and engaging firm culture.
- Lead the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs and policies. Ensure that base pay programs remain competitive and are aligned with our compensation strategy.
- Manage the data collection and analysis process for market pay, pay equity, and other compensation studies.
- Oversee the performance review and feedback process to drive high performance, implement HR technology to simplify and streamline feedback channels.
- Support and engage supervisors in employee feedback and performance improvement efforts.
- Develop and lead internal training efforts on a range of HR subjects. Support training and coaching from external partners.
- Meet with leadership to discuss personnel issues, concerns or actions needed; help facilitate resolution.
- Support cross-functional needs and special projects within the People Practice.
- At times may be involved in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff.
- Nurture a positive, inclusive, and respectful work environment.
- Adopt and proficiently use: MS Office, Deltek Vantagepoint, Paycom, Lever, PowerBI
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR, Business, Industrial Relations, Organizational Development, or related field.
- 8-15 years of progressive HR experience in HR generalist-oriented roles; specialty experience focused on compensation strategy preferred.
- Experience using Power B.I software highly desired.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and effectively manage relationships at all levels of the firm, both in-person and virtually, that facilitates open dialogue and trust.
- Experience with HR data management and analytics; provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and tools; Paycom and Lever ATS experience ideal
- Previous experience working for a multi-state employer and navigating compliance issues.
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
National compensation range noted. Compensation commensurate with experience, capabilities, licensure/certification and location of residence. Cuningham offers a variety of benefits to employees including; health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, 401k retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Together, we create enduring experiences for a healthy world.
Whether we are celebrating at a Spirit hour, nurturing an equitable and just work environment, or delivering regenerative design solutions to restore natural and human systems, each exchange is an opportunity to create a better future and support the health of our talent and communities. Our values are simple and impact every aspect of our practice:
Design the future.
Restore the earth.
Take care of each other.
What can we create together?
Cuningham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace when combined with equity and justice. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status.